Before I make any reading resolutions for the new year, let’s see how I did in 2022:
- Continue/complete series: I created a master list for this goal and only read 1 book series from the list. I did continue/complete 4 series that were not on the master list. I would consider this a semi-successful goal. Some progress is better than no progress.
- No spending limit on books: Despite giving myself free reign to spend as much as I want on books, I spent $19.67.
- Mood read for the entire year. I can check this one off with 100% confidence!
- Continue/complete series. I’m going to copy the master list into the new year and give it another run. It’s nice having a focus point, even if I don’t necessarily stick to it very well.
- No spending limit again! It’s interesting when I give myself no limits and then I’m still frugal as hell.
- Read more comic books. I really neglected comics in 2022 (I read none) and want to change that in 2023.
Do have any bookish resolutions for the new year??