I am unapologetically stealing Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek’s idea to confess his blogging sins. That boy is quite the sinner and we’re both unashamed assholes, so who better to inspire listing all the reasons why I’m kind of a prick?
- I swear a lot. Although now that I’m thinking about it, I think I might not swear enough on the blog. IRL I could challenge sailors to a profanity duel.
2. Also like Drew, I don’t blog every day because….
3. I trash books I hate and I don’t feel bad about that. Not one shred of guilt here.
4. I think some of the publishing companies that give away ARCs on Netgalley have stupid rules. But I may not even match that rule, I’m just paranoid that I do and it’s holding me back from a book I really wanted.
4. Sometimes I pad posts with memes and/or gifs because me brain no worky right first thing the start of day.
5. This is my most guilty confession: if you mostly review romance novels, I do not follow you back. There is no way I’m ever going to read that review or have a single thing to say about it, so why pretend?
I can’t say that I feel cleansed now. I think I’m snuggling with all my sins because I’m completely okay with them.