- Oh yeah, I’m counting all three of these bad boys as one because otherwise, it would make this list too easy. I’ve been mad for Star Wars since I was a kid and burnt out my aunt’s VHS of Return of the Jedi. Pretty sure that’s how everyone got me to calm down, they just put Star Wars on.
2. I absolutely love this movie and I don’t watch it nearly enough. I should probably change that like ASAP.
3. If I was batty for Star Wars, I was equally batty for dinosaurs so this one is an obvious pick. I took me three times when I was little to sit through this movie because the raptors scared the shit out of me. I specifically remember running out of the theater and banging my broken arm in a cast on the seats on my way out.
4. I’ve been watching this movie since I was a kid too. I will forever love these aliens. Some of the coolest ones ever invented.
5. I had this really good hiding place as a kid, behind the couch. I was master level sneaky and watched a lot of movies my dad was watching that I’m sure he would not have let me if he knew I was there. This was one of them.
What are your favorite Sci-Fi movies of all time?