The Official Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Nominate 6-10 bloggers to receive this award.
4. State 7 facts about yourself.
1. I have double jointed shoulder blades. When we were younger, my best friend would insist that I poke them out so that she could hold onto one while we were standing in line for various school activities. If you can’t picture what this looks like, much like any of the big cats slinking along, I can do an impressive imitation of a sexy panther crawling across the carpet towards my husband with shoulder blades pointed up towards the ceiling. And by sexy, I mean severely creepy.
2. I drive a 1990 Jeep Wrangler that looks like something out of Mad Max. It’s the vehicle I learned to drive in and she’s technically an antique. Her name is Bowser because driving her is like playing Mario Kart, she’s kind of turtle shell-shaped and I always play Bowser.
(See her mighty hook teeth for pulling people out of ditches?!)
3. I refer to all vehicles as she/her. Probably a habit I picked up from auto shop in high school, which was my favorite class.
4. I am big into animal rescue. This doesn’t really require an explanation.
5. I volunteered at a farm animal sanctuary for a number of years. You always assume that if you were to accidentally get injured by any of the animals it would be one of the one ton cows. Nope. Bitten by a one pound feral kitten. Right through the top and bottom of the thumb down to the bone.
6. When I was little I had a love/hate relationship with E.T. I would watch the movie from behind my rocking chair because he scared me, but as soon as the movie was over I would rewind the VHS and watch it again. Then when I burned out the tape, I cried.
7. My friend (who shall not be named) will drink the juice out of a can of peas.
The SEVEN choosen bloggers to receive this award are as follows:
(If you’ve already participated in this reward, feel free to ignore me. I can’t possible keep up with who has been awarded with it and who has not. ❤ )